Her Campus Northeastern Archives

• Mission Blue

“Use your talent” These inspiring words were spoken by Robert Nixon. Last week, the Academy Award nominated director gave a live Skype chat...

• AKPi Alpha Class Fundraiser!

As you gear up to study for finals, head over to Caffe Bene to grab delicious coffee and a sandwich with this AKPsi flyer to help support...

• Campus Celebrity: Sarah Gaines

Name: Sarah Gaines Year: Senior Hometown: Florida Major: Communications Since sophomore year, Sarah has had a blog called Fit University (...

• Tone It Up Yoga

When it comes to working out, there are so many great websites out there with detailed workouts, nutritional plans and gear to help you...

• Essential Friendsgiving Dishes

Hosting or attending a Friendsgiving dinner? Don’t know what to make? Here are some recipes and alternatives for Thanksgiving staples. T he...

• The Struggles of the Co-op Search

The co-op program offered at NU is an incomparable experience to any other typical college internship. Not only is the time spent on the...

• L'oreal Vichy Pink Party

Ice cream and beauty products: Is there a better way to top off the weekend? I don’t think so. Sunday night, Sigma Kappa took over a dreary...

• A Sweet Talk with Strong Women

Yesterday, HC Northeastern and HC BU partnered up to hold a panel event of strong female leaders in the workplace for their members and...

• NEXPO

Event Date & Time: 
    Thu, 11/20/2014 - 18:30 to 21:00
    Location: 
    Cabot Cage
  • S@#! Huskies Say

“This overhead light is really making my snapchats not look good!” - Overheard in Davenport B 614 Guy (with confidence) - “She’s definitely...

• Campus Celeb: Kevin Spacey

As part of Northeastern’s annual Homecoming Week, the Council for University Programs brought House of Cards star and Boston enthusiast...

• Husky Hunt 2014

Just last weekend 50 teams of Northeastern students chose to forgo both their studies and sleep for a 24 hour period in order to compete in...

• Green is Good

Lately in the healthy industry, Kale and its awesome superpowers has become a mainstream item. What some people don’t realize is the...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style