Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Northeastern Archives

Meet the E-Board: Emily Feltault

By Lauren Spinella
April 18, 2014 - 6:51am

Name: Emily Feltault
From: Topsfield, MA
Major: Communication Studies with a Businesses Administration minor
How long have you been involved with Her Campus Northeastern?
I have been with Her Campus since the first semester of my freshman year READ MORE

Bridget Bunda

By Morgan Weadock
April 16, 2014 - 7:37pm

Name: Bridget A. Bunda
Place: Connecticut
Year: Freshman
Major: Health Science (F-yah!)
Involvement on Campus
Peer Health Exchange, Art Collaborative Three Words to Describe Yourself
Sociable, Impulsive, Out-spoken READ MORE

What's the First Thing You're Going to do After Finals?

By Lauren Spinella

Coachella Playlist

By Catalina Biesman-Simons
April 16, 2014 - 7:11pm

Remember how annoying it is during music festival season when that one kid is like the walking Wikipedia page for obscure band knowledge? Here is your crash-course Coachella playlist, a foolproof musical guide to becoming that kid (don’t lie, you know you want to). You already know about Arcade Fire and OutKast, so checkout these non-headliners to successfully transition from mainstream to “too cool for streams.” For those of the pop/rock/indie persuasion:
Seasons (Waiting On You)- Future Islands No Destruction- Foxygen READ MORE

Women Who Should Have Replaced Letterman

By Catalina Biesman-Simons
April 16, 2014 - 7:01pm

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but women host none of the major late night comedy slots. Letterman’s retirement in 2015 provides the perfect opening for a comedy queen to pick up the slack. As much as I love Stephen Colbert, I was sincerely disappointed when I saw that he has signed on to fill the empty spot. Here are my top picks for women who should have been Letterman’s replacement: READ MORE

Retail Therapy: A Story of Betrayal

By Hope Oje
April 16, 2014 - 6:54pm

Who doesn't love a little retail therapy? Sometimes, nothing else feels better. But what if the one thing that gives you the most joy is simultaneously stabbing you in the back? If you see the following labels and signs, proceed with caution!
1. Two for one/"BOGO" READ MORE

Saying Goodbye to Boston

By Emily Feltault
April 16, 2014 - 6:37pm

Whether it’s for four months or the foreseeable future, saying so long to such an amazing city is never easy. Boston has so much to offer our generation in terms of opportunities, entertainment and convenience. Everything you could ever need is right around the corner or a “quick” T ride away. For the seniors who are becoming real people outside of Beantown, or even the freshman leaving for the first time, here are some things to reminisce about. READ MORE

Why Boston is Wicked Strong

By Lindsay Marum
April 11, 2014 - 12:00am

READ MORE

What is your favorite thing about Spring?

By Her Campus Northeastern

Snoop Dogg and Tom Brady at NU

By Her Campus Northeastern
April 10, 2014 - 12:00am

Snoop Dogg headlined Northeastern's Springfest concert this past Saturday. We heard he killed it, but apparently he was a little late to the stage because he was meeting one important Bostonian/New Englander... Tom Brady!! We have to admit, we're a bit jealous that Brady was on NU territory and we didn't get to meet him. However, it completely excuses Snoop Dogg being a bit late. Hey, we would be late too if it meant meeting the dreamiest Patriot out there! We hope all you collegiettes who attended the Springfest concert enjoyed Snoop, Sara Bareilles, and the Cold War Kids!  READ MORE