5 Coffeeshops to Check Out this Weekend!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

This article is dedicated to every Northeastern student that has been super excited about studying and drinking really good hot chocolate at Pavement only to discover it is utterly packed with students who had that exact same idea. Happy coffeeshop hunting!

1. Render Coffee

Only about a ten minute walk from campus, Render Coffee is a great place to meet with friends, get some work done, or just enjoy their really good coffee and sandwiches. I personally camped out here for about 2 hours just chatting with a friend and never felt pressure from staff. It has indoor as well as outdoor seating and a very chill atmosphere.

Recommended menu item: Hazelnut Latte

2. Farmer Horse Coffee

Even closer to campus than Render is Farmer Horse Coffee! This place has great light, great colors, and of course, great coffee. There are plenty of tables and outlets which make it a great study space. The staff is friendly, and the bagels just keep bringing me back!

Recommended menu item: Any bagel sandwich combo!

3. Neighborhood Coffee & Crepes

Neighborhood Coffee & Crepes is a small and beautiful cafe and is exactly what the name sounds like. They have great coffee and even better crepes! As mentioned, this place is small, so camping out for studying here isn’t the best move; but it’s a great place for a date or a trip with a friend! They also carry great teas, and the atmosphere is lovely.

Recommended menu item: Razz Red Velvet Crepe

4. Green T Coffee Shop

Located right in Mission Hill, Green T is a great stop for Northeastern students! It has cozy vibes, relaxed music playlist, and warm lighting. Like Neighborhood, this place is pretty small so chances are that the tables will be taken; but the tea and coffee selection is great and the breakfast sandwiches are cooked to order! Recommended menu item:  Any of their smoothies

5. Flour Bakery & Cafe

These pastries are SO. GOOD. If you’re really in a treat-yo-self mood and want to eat a delicious sticky bun while writing a term paper, you are in the right place. While being light, airy, and absolutely delicious, Flour Bakery & Cafe is a wonderful place to spend your Saturday afternoon.

Recommended menu item: Coffee Cake

Remember this weekend…

Northeastern Sophomore / Business Admin Major