10 Statement Pieces from Primark for HC College Fashion Week

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Primark operates over 330 stores in 11 countries including a Boston location at Downtown Crossing. With its amazing fashion and amazing prices, it is the perfect place to find your outfit for Her Campus College Fashion Week this Saturday (remember to register here). Here are 10 statement pieces from Primark that would be perfect on-or-off the runway!

1. A perfect top is essential for a perfect outfit. The Blue Lace Sleeve Bardot Top ($15) would be great no matter the weather.

2. The Black High Waist Shine Pants ($17) are a cool twist on high-waisted jeans and would be fantastic for a night out!

3. A fancier pair of pants are the Plissé Culottes ($14).

4. Bodysuits are the new “it” item and this Blush Crochet Bodysuit ($7) would be a great starting point for an awesome outfit.

5. If you don’t want to worry about too many pieces, wear a dress like this Silver Crushed Velvet Dress ($16).

6. Heels are a staple of the fashion industry and these Gold Block Heel Black Boots ($26) would go with anything.

7. If heels aren’t your thing, these Metallic High Lace Up Boots ($22) are perfect for standing out in a crowd.

8. Accessories are also very important in making an entire outfit and this Black Gem Bracelet ($4.50) is perfect for adding a little understated bling.

9. As it’s fall in Boston, a staple coat is necessary to survive the cold nights. This Red Faux Suede Collarless Jacket ($41) would keep you warm and fashionable!

10. Last, but not least, a cute purse is essential for a night out – wear this Boston Heart Purse ($3) to show your Boston pride.

*All photos courtesy of Primark

Xandie Kuenning is the Career Editor at Her Campus and a graduate of Northeastern University with a Bachelor's in International Affairs and minors in Journalism and Psychology. She is an avid traveler with a goal to join the Travelers' Century Club. When not gallivanting around the world, she can be found reading about fairytales or Eurasian politics, baking up a storm, or watching dangerous amounts of Netflix. Follow her on Instagram @AKing1917 and on Twitter @XKuenning.