Spring Break Survival Kit 2017!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NMSU chapter.

It’s that time of year where we’re all in the ‘so-close-yet-so-far’ state of mind. Why? Because Spring Break is only a few more weeks away here at New Mexico State University! And here at HC NMSU, we’re even more excited for Spring Break 2k17, because we’ve got all the goodies to make it the best Spring Break yet!

We all want sun-kissed skin that’s beach-ready this Spring Break, but some of us may also want some kissable lips! You can instantly get a pair with Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips, the latest trend on getting bright and bold lips. And on that note, we need to get that sun-kissed skin somehow; not to worry, L’Oréal Paris sent us their Sublime Bronze tanning lotion, perfect for the on-the-go gal who’s just ready to hit the beach!

Here in Las Cruces, these products are truly an oasis within a terrible winter! Even though it might be 60 degrees outside this holiday, these goodies will make it feel like a real Spring Break.

We were kindly given so many great goodies from wonderful sponsors, all listed here:

• Erin Condren
  • L’Oréal Paris
  • Charlotte Tilbury
  • Cystex
  • Actually She Can
  • Freeman Beauty
  • Juicy Couture

Thank you again to all our wonderful sponsors, and from us at HC NMSU to you, we hope you have a fantastic Spring Break!

Camila is currently a freshman at New Mexico State University and will be the NMSU chapter's campus correspondent. She is working on a major in Finance and a minor in Journalism, is part of a sorority on campus, and also hosts weekly radio shows.