HC NMSU Back to School Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NMSU chapter.

It’s the start of a new semester, and the chapter at New Mexico State University couldn’t be more excited to receive with open arms our fall semester survival kit!

From countless Juicy Couture perfume samples, to tons of Rimmel London makeup products, this back to school survival kit is the perfect way to come back to classes for a new semester—in style of course! The folks from Freeman Beauty were kind enough to send us samples of their face masks, perfect to avoid stress at the start of a new semester.

One of the most intriguing products we received was the Wearsafe tag, a useful device that can be linked to an app that can help you in a time of need, allowing others to know where to find you.

We were given many other goodies and gifts from many other sponsors, listed here:

• The DivaCup
  • Flying Colors
  • Maidenform
  • Wearsafe
  • CamelBak
  • L’eggs
  • Monistat
  • Andrews McMeel Publishing

Thank you all so much, we are ready for the new semester!

Camila is currently a freshman at New Mexico State University and will be the NMSU chapter's campus correspondent. She is working on a major in Finance and a minor in Journalism, is part of a sorority on campus, and also hosts weekly radio shows.