The New Inquiry is Hosting an Anti-Nazi Film Night, and It’s Going to be Amazing

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New School chapter.

Tonight, The New Inquiry is hosting its first “Fash Bash Bash.” Inspired by the viral Richard Spencer gif, The New Inquiry is inviting the world to come and enjoy a screening of some of their favorite clips from cinema history of Nazis getting punched in the face.

The New Inquiry was co-founded by Rachel Rosenfelt, Associate Director of the Creative Publishing and Critical Journalism MA at The New School University and Creative Director of Verso Books.

Event info:

February 4, 2017

Doors open at 8:15 p.m., screening begins at 8:30 p.m.

Verso Books, 20 Jay St., Suite 1010, Brooklyn

Punch will be served.

*Her Campus at The New School does not condone violence of any kind. *  

Tabitha Britt

New School '18

Tabitha Britt (formerly Tabitha Shiflett) was the Editor-in-Chief and Co-Correspondent of Her Campus at The New School between August 2016 - January 2018. Tabitha graduated from The New School of Social Research on January 31, 2018. She's also a graduate of the Dub (The University of North Carolina Wilmington, UNCW) where she held the position of Managing Editor for the UNCW HC team. You can find her byline in a variety of publications including CBS Local, Taste of Home, Luna Luna, Thought Catalog, and Elite Daily. See more at www.tabithashiflett.com.