harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Fun Workouts to Start Your Summer Vacation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New School chapter.

Most of us are probably sleep deprived, but now that the semester is over, we are free to finally begin the summer. And first things first, you’d surely want to relieve the stress of the overwhelming past few weeks. A great way to start is by releasing endorphins. You can do this at the gym, but here are some fun, exciting forms of exercises you’ll definitely want to try.

Take a Dance Class.

Whether you’re interested in learning ballet, jazz, hip-hop or tap, dance last week’s anxiety away! Definitely check Broadway Dance Center for classes – they have a wide variety for those who are interested.

Attend a Kickboxing Class.

There’s no better way to take your frustration out than through kickboxing. This is an activity I can’t wait to try this summer. Also, if you’re having trouble finding a class, you might want to check out Groupon.

Go for a Run.

Cardio workouts lead to a healthy heart!

Take a Yoga Class.

Meditation and exercise all-in-one. I mean, who doesn’t love a good yoga escape?

Hello there, my name is Caroline Dilone, I was born and bred in NYC and am a graduate of The New School where I majored in Journalism + Design. I have a passion for storytelling, travel, art, and coffee shops. As a former Her Campus New School Writer, I am so excited to return as an After College Feature Writer.
If you're interested HCTNS, please e-mail us at hc.newschool@hercampus.com