A Fries-Scream? Yes, Please!

By this point, we’ve all been exposed to the Freak Shake craze. From Black Tap NYC to Whisk Creamery to the Wile Pear Café, there’s a freakishly good looking milkshake for everyone. But, if you want to escape the Insta-hype and enter the world of practical (yet, really delicious) milkshakes for an affordable price, then you might want to check out The Office Tavern Grill.

On Sunday, July 16, The Office Tavern Grill will be serving up chocolate milkshakes with a side of French fries for just $7 (in honor of National Ice Cream Day, because obviously, that’s something to celebrate).

There is a catch, though – The Office Tavern Grill is in Summit, New Jersey. But, you could definitely make a day-trip out of it. I mean, even I’d travel for cheap ice cream.

About The Author

Tabitha Shiflett is the Editor-in-Chief and Co-Correspondent of Her Campus at The New School. She's a graduate of the Dub (The University of North Carolina Wilmington, UNCW) where she held the position of Managing Editor for the UNCW HC team. She's also contributed to a variety of publications including CBS Local, Taste of Home, Luna Luna, Thought Catalog, and Elite Daily. See more at www.tabithashiflett.com.