10 Times Joey From Friends Understood Your Love For Food

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New Paltz chapter.

Joey Tribbiani is an iconic character from one of the best shows of all time, Friends. Not only is he the jokester of the group, he also has a passion for food, which many of us can understand. Being reliant on food is something that everyone has to deal with, but having an extreme love for food is something only a select few of us (okay almost all of us) has to deal with. Here are a few feelings you have probably had if you love food.

1. If you are with friends and/or on a date and they try to take a bite of your food, that does not fly with us food lovers.

2. Risking your life for food seems totally acceptable. If Joey is willing to risk his life for a sandwich, so can we.

3. In life difficult situations will always arise, but food is the number one priority. No matter how good of a friend I am, I will not help unless there is cake.

4. Significant partners will come and go, but food will always remain.

5. Pizza is love, pizza is life.

6. The feeling of “full” is never truly accurate for us food lovers. If there is more pizza in front of us, we are clearly going to eat it.

7. We are all for helping our friends and listening to their stories, but if this story is more than 20 minutes you better have snacks for us.

8. Our mothers taught us well, if the fridge is broken we must eat all the food before it goes bad. In times of stress we may also eat all the contents of the fridge, not because the fridge is broke, but our life is broken.

9. If you are hanging out with friends and they have food in their possession, they know the only outcome is giving you that food.

10. If anyone tries to tell you that you eat too much, you own it.

Emily is a Junior at New Paltz currently studying communications with a concentration in public relations and minoring in general business. In the future she would like to work for a magazine either writing or doing PR for them. She loves fashion, photography, writing, traveling, friends, family...and her dog. You can follow her on Instagram @emilybeth220