This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.
Name: Ty StarrName: Ty Starr
Name: Ty Starr
Age: 18
Year: 2014
Major: Computer Engineering
Hometown: Detroit, Michigan

Activities & Interests:
Badminton, clubbing, making friends, Astrology, and gaming.

Describe your Personal Style:
Trendy, eye catching to say the least.

What kind of music do you jam out to?
I like artists from Chris Brown and Katy Perry to Taylor Swift and Fall Out Boy.

Any guilty pleasure TV shows?
Glee

Describe your Ideal 1st Date:
Nothing fancy or cliché, just getting to know each other on a nice day outside is fine.

What’s your favorite thing about NC State?
I’m overly outgoing so my favorite thing about NC State would be that there’s so many people around.

Where can we find you on a typical Friday night?
You can find me in your local prison…the base floor of DH Hill Library.
Age: 18
Year: 2014
Major: Computer Engineering
Hometown: Detroit, Michigan

Activities & Interests: Badminton, clubbing, making friends, Astrology, and gaming.
Describe your Personal Style: Trendy, eye catching to say the least.
What kind of music do you jam out to? I like artists from Chris Brown and Katy Perry to
Taylor Swift and Fall Out Boy.
Any guilty pleasure TV shows? Glee
Describe your Ideal 1st Date: Nothing fancy or cliché, just getting to know each other on a nice
day outside is fine.

What’s your favorite thing about NC State? I’m overly outgoing so my favorite thing about
NC State would be that there’s so many people around.

Where can we find you on a typical Friday night? You can find me in your local prison…the
base floor of DH Hill Library.
Gwendolyn is a senior at North Carolina State University, majoring in Fashion and Textile Management and is the current Co-Campus Correspondent of the NCSU chapter of Her Campus. She has a concentration in Brand Management and Marketing and hopes to obtain a career in the fashion PR/Marketing business. Because of her interest in publications she had the great opportunity to intern in the the fashion department at Marie Claire Magazine in NYC where she made connections with many editors and the future of the fashion industry: interns. At NCSU, she is an active member of Sigma Alpha Omega® Christian Sorority, and Leadership in Action. An avid tailgater and lover of every brick on NC State's Campus, Gwendolyn definitely bleeds Wolfpack Red.
Campus Correspondent and Founder of Her Campus NCSU - kristiedemers@hercampus.com Kristie Demers is a Senior English major at North Carolina State University. When she isn't studying or busy working on campus, Kristie enjoys running, writing, reading, photography, and painting. She volunteered as an athletic trainer for the Cheerleading team freshman year and developed an unwavering devotion for the Wolfpack. This Wisconsin natives passions include traveling, spending time with family and friends, and loving even the little things in life. Although she is down to earth and loves making people smile, Kristie is hard working and welcomes challenges. All that this happy-go-lucky girl dreams for the future is to write for a magazine and live at the beach. In the meantime, her heart lies in the bricks at N.C. State and beats with every chime of the Bell Tower!