Pumpkin, Spice, and Everything Nice!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Fall is here and ready to bake its way into your heart and onto your taste buds. Pumpkin Spice Crescent Rolls are an easy and quick twist on a fall favorite.  I saw a video of this fall treat and imrprovised on the ingredients showing that you can really do no wrong when it comes to adding pumpkin spice to things. 

Ingredients   

• 2 cans of premade Crescent Rolls
  • 1 can of Pumpkin Pie Filling
  • 1 tbsp. Cinnamon 
  • 1 tbsp. Pumpkin Spice
  • 1 tbsp. of Sugar
  • 1 Bag of marshmallows  (jumbo)
  • Butter/Pan Grease
  • Foil (optional)

Tools Needed

• Spoon
  • 2 Baking Sheets
  • Bowl
  • Can opener

Directions

1)   Heat oven to 375, Take out cookie sheet (foil) , Grease/Butter Pan

2)   Unroll 1 can of premade rolls on to baking sheet

3)   In bowl mix Pumpkin Filling, Pumpkin Spice and Sugar ( add more/less then suggested if you want!)

4)   Spread the mixture onto each roll

5)   Add half of one jumbo marshmallow to the middle of the spread and proced to roll the crescents 

6)   Put in the oven for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown

7)   Take baking sheet out of the oven and let rolls cool

For a little extra sweetness

8)   Add half of a jumbo marshmallow and a dash of cinnamon to the top of each crescent roll immediately and then place back in the oven

9)   Put back into oven for three or until marshmallow is visibly becoming gooey

10) Take out and let cool before tasting your mini pumpkin spice pies.

Buzzfeed Food Facebook Video 

These were my rolls before putting them back in the oven for a few more minutes.  Remeber, I made my pumkin pie roll ups extra sweet but if you leave out the extra sugars they still come out a exciting your tastebuds with the taste of fall! 

Courtney Clarke is a junior at North Carolina State University. She is majoring in psychology and minoring in accounting. In her spare time she likes to read novels, write poetry, and talk with friends and family. Her interests include health/well-being, fashion, and blogging.