Farouk Bseiso ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.
Here is Farouk Bseiso – cute, right?! He’s unique in so many ways, and a campus celebrity, too! He’s a senior on the N.C. State soccer team, and he’s an awesome player. If you think he’s hot now, you need to see him on the soccer field!

Hometown: Raleigh
Year: 2012
Major: Communications with a concentration in Public Relations
Age: 21

Farouk’s Favorite Things:

Kitchen Utensil: Bread Knife
Color: Red
Comedy Movie: Pineapple Express
Action/Drama: Scarface
Animated: Space Jam
Food: His mom’s eggplant casserole, steak
Sport to watch: Soccer
Candy: Lindt Chocolate

Where would you take a girl on a first date?
Around Raleigh, I’d take her to Vic’s Italian Restaurant downtown. Italian is always a good first date, who doesn’t like pasta?

What do you look for in a girl?
Nice skin, long hair, nice lips, semi-athletic – a girl who takes care of her body and her health, confident, outgoing, able to hang out with my friends and not be awkward around a group of guys, and is spontaneous. One of the most important things is a sense of humor, she’s gotta laugh at even my dumb jokes!

Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hopefully playing for a professional soccer team and travelling with the team around the world.

What are your fears?
Cockroaches, first off. I can handle other bugs but those are just gross. And this is cliché, but fear of failure a fear of what I really wanted to do didn’t work out.

If you didn’t become a professional soccer player, what would you want to do?
Use Public Relations degree for a sports team, something that still involved sports.

What qualities do you have that you think stick out to girls?
Well, I work out every day with my team, so I’m in pretty good shape. I’m a good driver! I love clothes; I’m not the kind of guy to wear plaid shorts and a stripped polo. I’m easy to talk to; I’m good at keeping conversation going.
Campus Correspondent and Founder of Her Campus NCSU - kristiedemers@hercampus.com Kristie Demers is a Senior English major at North Carolina State University. When she isn't studying or busy working on campus, Kristie enjoys running, writing, reading, photography, and painting. She volunteered as an athletic trainer for the Cheerleading team freshman year and developed an unwavering devotion for the Wolfpack. This Wisconsin natives passions include traveling, spending time with family and friends, and loving even the little things in life. Although she is down to earth and loves making people smile, Kristie is hard working and welcomes challenges. All that this happy-go-lucky girl dreams for the future is to write for a magazine and live at the beach. In the meantime, her heart lies in the bricks at N.C. State and beats with every chime of the Bell Tower!