Danny Flint ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Say hello to this week’s Campus Cutie, Danny Flint! This snowboarder lives it up at night while still staying focused on his career. Loves to have fun and is super smart? We’ll take it! Unfortunately, this cutie is also taken, but hey, it’s totally okay to admire from afar. 

Name: Daniel Flint

Hometown: Charlotte, NC

Major & Year: Mechanical Engineering, Senior

Relationship Status: Taken

Favorite food: Steak and Potatoes

Favorite songs: “Chicks Dig It” by Chris Cagle

Favorite quote/motto: “Don’t Give Up. Don’t Ever Give Up.” – Jimmy V

What are your favorite hangout spots in Raleigh? Fayetteville Street restaurants and bars

Describe your dream girl: Cute, confident, fun, career oriented, and intelligent

Biggest turn-offs in a girl: Liars

Do you have any special skills or talents? I love to snowboard!

What are your plans after college? Either go for my MBA or work as a mechanical engineer

Why do you love NC State? Football tailgates at 5am, basketball games, downtown Raleigh, Hillsborough Hikes, and the crazy people I’ve been lucky enough to meet and spent the last four years of my life with!

Gwendolyn is a senior at North Carolina State University, majoring in Fashion and Textile Management and is the current Co-Campus Correspondent of the NCSU chapter of Her Campus. She has a concentration in Brand Management and Marketing and hopes to obtain a career in the fashion PR/Marketing business. Because of her interest in publications she had the great opportunity to intern in the the fashion department at Marie Claire Magazine in NYC where she made connections with many editors and the future of the fashion industry: interns. At NCSU, she is an active member of Sigma Alpha Omega® Christian Sorority, and Leadership in Action. An avid tailgater and lover of every brick on NC State's Campus, Gwendolyn definitely bleeds Wolfpack Red.