Campus Cutie: Chris Hall- ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Meet Chris Hall- a Southern cutie full of charm and love for NC State. Did we mention he’s single?

Age: 20

Year: Junior

Major: Business Administration

Hometown: Durham, NC

Activities and Interests: Playing Golf, Hanging out with family and friends, fishing

Favorite Quote: “Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.”

Career Goals: Graduate from NC State with a BS in Business Administration and possibly attend graduate school and get my MBA. After that get a steady job somewhere and roll in the dough.

How would you describe yourself? I would say that I’m a pretty personable and funny guy. Try to take one day at a time and cherish every moment.

What qualities do you look for in a girl? Qualities that I look for in a girl are an outgoing personality, likes to have fun no matter what the circumstance, and someone that’s trustworthy.

What has been your favorite NC State memory?: My favorite NC State memory is probably a tossup between a snow ball fight me and some buddies had on the one night it snowed freshman year, or the NC State/Clemson game on homecoming when we beat them.

Where can we find you on a typical Friday night? At the bar or hanging out with my brothers. (psst ladies, he is a member of Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity)

If you could be a woman for a day, how would you spend it? I would prefer to not be a woman for a day, and if I was I do not know what I would do to pass the time.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why? If I could have one super power it would be the ability to fly. I’ve always wanted to be able to fly.

What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned at NC State so far? The biggest lesson I’ve learned at NC State is to make time to get all your school work and studying out of the way. Work hard and then play harder.

Gwendolyn is a senior at North Carolina State University, majoring in Fashion and Textile Management and is the current Co-Campus Correspondent of the NCSU chapter of Her Campus. She has a concentration in Brand Management and Marketing and hopes to obtain a career in the fashion PR/Marketing business. Because of her interest in publications she had the great opportunity to intern in the the fashion department at Marie Claire Magazine in NYC where she made connections with many editors and the future of the fashion industry: interns. At NCSU, she is an active member of Sigma Alpha Omega® Christian Sorority, and Leadership in Action. An avid tailgater and lover of every brick on NC State's Campus, Gwendolyn definitely bleeds Wolfpack Red.