My 5 Must-Have Pinterest Boards

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCAT chapter.

Whether it makes me “basic” or not, Pinterest is my go to inspiration and education for a wide variety of topics. On most occasions I go search on Pinterest first before even going to Google.

An active Pinterest user like me has no choice but to save, and organize, the pins she finds. So to make my life a little bit easier, I have a Pinterest board for just about everything. Here are the boards I love and use the most.

Travel

If you need to catch the travel itch then surf through for countless gorgeous pictures of places you’ve only ever dreamed about. My favorite part is that a lot of these travel pins will take you to blogs that have loads of travel tips on places you’ll want to visit in the future.

Inspiration

If you ever need a good quote this is the place to find it! You can type in the specific type of inspiration you’re looking for and 9 times out of 10 you’ll find it. (And it will be a visually appealing photo too.)

Outfit Goals

I always try and keep my closet up to date with the latest trends and this is my first stop, so when I go out to the store this board is my mini shopping list for clothes.

Infographics

I have a weird love and fascination with infographics. The concept of using art/illustrations to creatively display facts and information is so cool to me. There are thousands out there and they’re all visually different and contain a wide range of information.

My Day

I’ve always been obsessed with my wedding and Pinterest is one of the best places for wedding inspiration and it’s free! No need to buy a bulky wedding magazine yet when literally every part of the wedding can be found on Pinterest. (Not to mention wedding infographics too.)

Hi everyone! I am a sophomore at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University who should be majoring in Weddings, but is actually a Journalism & Mass Communications student with a concentration in Multimedia. Originally I am from Woodbridge, Virginia, which is about 30 minutes south of our nation’s capital. I have lived here all my life, but I’m not afraid to branch out and explore the world. This past summer I studied abroad in Sydney, Australia to engage and immerse myself in Australian culture. The experience was phenomenal and I’m already counting down the days until I can return that beautiful country. Check out my Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.