Fifty Shades Freed: The Trilogy Comes To An End

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCAT chapter.

Wow! Just wow. If you’re like me, the chances are you’re also a hopeless romantic and you have loved every second of the trilogy of Fifty Shades. Recently, Fifty Shades Freed was released on Valentine’s Day. Single and all, my girlfriends and I made an effort to indulge in the sexy and romantic lives of the newlyweds, Christian and Anastasia Grey. Hopefully, you’ve read all of the books and made an effort to see each movie. If not, I’m sorry to release any spoilers you may not be aware of but I am writing this to share all of my favorite scenes of Fifty Shades Freed.

1. Christian and Anastasia finally become husband and wife.

2. Anastasia finds out she’s pregnant. However, this wasn’t the happiness news (at first).

3. No, this scene is not from the last movie. But in Fifty Shades Freed, we learn the interesting connection between Christian and Jack (Anastasia’s former boss). Plot twist!

4. Happily ever after!

Read, write, and love!
Hi everyone! I am a sophomore at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University who should be majoring in Weddings, but is actually a Journalism & Mass Communications student with a concentration in Multimedia. Originally I am from Woodbridge, Virginia, which is about 30 minutes south of our nation’s capital. I have lived here all my life, but I’m not afraid to branch out and explore the world. This past summer I studied abroad in Sydney, Australia to engage and immerse myself in Australian culture. The experience was phenomenal and I’m already counting down the days until I can return that beautiful country. Check out my Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.