etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes Review

http://www.target.com/p/l-oreal-paris-sublime-bronze-self-tanning-towele…

Since the weather is getting nice and it’s getting time to wear shorts, I realized how pale I actually was. With that being said, I decided to test out the L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes and let’s just say I was NOT a fan. When I first applied the product, I noticed that there was a smell that I wasn’t a fan of, but I thought it would go away over time; unfortunately it didn’t. I was really impressed on how easy it applied considering it was of a towel/wipe consistency since I always use lotions and those are a pain to apply. After a couple hours, I discovered that it did naturally tan me, but the tan wasn’t like it would have hoped it would be. It turned out to be more orange than anything and over time, became more orange and appeared very streaky on my skin. The smell lasted longer than I thought, even after going into the shower and scrubbing away the product. Overall, I would not recommend this product to my friends, I was disappointed :(

Rebecca Bodtmann  Manhattanville College '19