This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

Date Night is always a good excuse for you and your significant other to take a break from school and have fun! No matter how elaborate your date is just be happy to spend time with each other!

Movie and Dinner

This is more on the cliché side of things and is easy to do. Pick any movie that looks good and then go to your favorite restaurant to eat. To even save some cash just go out to dinner and then go back home and watch a movie off of Netflix!

Bowling

Since it is pretty chilly outside pick a fun activity to do indoors. Bowling is fun; just don’t get too competitive with who will be the winner!

Ice Skating

Nothing is more romantic than laughing at each other when one of you can’t ice skate and falls every few minutes! It is also a great reason to hold your significant others hand for a long time. Wrap the night up with some hot chocolate after skating!

Visit the place where you first met

Wherever this special place may be take a trip down memory lane. This will create happy smiles when remembering the first time you guys met and share some laughs about the memory!

Senior at Manhattanville College. Class of 2018. Marketing major with a Finance concentration and Management minor. Treasurer of the Manhattanville Hercampus chapter.