burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Celebrities Who Won NYFW 2018

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

It’s New York Fashion Week time! Every year NYFW comes along and we can’t wait to see what A-listers are wearing to the biggest shows of the year.

Selena Gomez pulled off this edgy outfit at the Coach Show. A leather jacket always pulls a dark outfit together.

That coat! Jaw dropping! Blake Lively showed up to the Michael Kors show in this electric red leather jacket and she was turning heads.

Zendaya really did that! Who else could wear a red tracksuit with a chic cropped trench coat and heels? This look is show-stopping.

Quick shout out to Zayn Malik for being an icon for men’s fashion! He continues to push the envelope rather than just wearing a boring suite. He showed up to Tom Ford in this badass green sweater accompanied with a darker more subtle green coat and trendy shades to complete the look. 

Millie Bobby Brown has incredible style at such a young age. This outfit is different, young and playful and she looked great front row at Calvin Klein.

The internet is buzzing about this mint green outfit that Cardi B rocked at the Christian Siriano show. Now THIS is fashion and you can see her team took some inspiration from different time periods.

Fashion week was a success this year! Celebrities had some of their best fashion moments yet.

Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Manhattanville  Want to join? Feel free to contact me at 1(914)467-9567 or cheskavkola@gmail.com