This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

It’s that time of the year again when the snow starts falling while we wait the arrival of Santa. To keep us occupied waiting for the big day, many of us attend Holiday parties. Holiday parties usually consist of the same boring cheese and veggie platters so here are some creative dishes to serve instead!

1. Mini Sausage Wreaths

This recipe is fun and decorative. It is an artistic twist on the usual pigs in a blanket. 

2. Egg Snowman This recipe is a spin on your average deviled eggs. It is super easy to make and snowman pair well with a holiday party theme. 
  3. Pinecone Cheese Ball This recipe will excite your guests over the average cheese platter. Pair with crackers or breadsticks for a delicious spin on cheese. 
  4. White Chocolate Popcorn This recipe is super simple, even your kids can help out. Guests may like this popcorn treat over an average potato chip. 
  5. Pesto Christmas Tree Pizza Cookie cutters aren’t used only for cookies. Try this recipe at your next holiday party. 
Senior at Manhattanville College. Class of 2018. Marketing major with a Finance concentration and Management minor. Treasurer of the Manhattanville Hercampus chapter.
Shanice Peters is a Senior at Manhattanville College. She is from Brooklyn, NY. She's a Creative Writing major with a minor in Marketing and Communications. In her free time she enjoys making YouTube videos about fashion and beauty, writing on her personal blog and watching Gossip Girl. She's excited to be the Campus Correspondent for Manhattanville and hopes to engage students in her last year.