10 Signs You Met Your Best Friend in College

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.
  1. Your favorite topics of conversation are the blurry antics of the weekend and, of course, poop. 
  2. Aunt Flow visits you both at the same time every time. 
  3. You are totally fine acting as her lover when a guy she isn’t interested in hits on her at the bar… and vice versa.
  4. When someone comes at your best friend, you’re quick into your fighting stance… but the stance is all you’ve got so if it escalates, you’re out.
  5. You know exactly what their I’m-about-to-vomit face looks like. 
  6. You’ve seen each other’s boobs more than any man.
  7. Booger-check is a must.
  8. Pit-stains on a borrowed shirt is an unspoken definite. 
  9. You only feel comfortable admitting your desire for a selfie stick to each other. 
  10. Your best friend is always your biggest fan… even when you’re doing the drunk girl shuffle at Copperface Jack’s on a Tuesday night.
Shanice Peters is a Senior at Manhattanville College. She is from Brooklyn, NY. She's a Creative Writing major with a minor in Marketing and Communications. In her free time she enjoys making YouTube videos about fashion and beauty, writing on her personal blog and watching Gossip Girl. She's excited to be the Campus Correspondent for Manhattanville and hopes to engage students in her last year.