This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Murray State chapter.

Meet Aaron Smith

Age: 19

Major: Education Major

Hobbies: Traveling, Spanish       

Hometown: Kuttawa, Kentucky

Birthday: January 1st 

Astrological Sign: Capricorn 

Instagram: @therealacts

Since the beginning of the semester, I have been on the prowl for students on Murray State’s campus with a unique sense of style! I saw Aaron in the library one day and from there this interview emerged! 

How did you become interested in fashion?

Aaron: When I was in middle school and high school I wore what everyone else wore. I got into watching TV and YouTube more and it gave me an influence. I also enjoy looking nice.

What are your essential clothing pieces?

Aaron: extra-long t-shirts from H&M, dark and light wash jeans

What are your favorite colors to wear during the Fall?

Aaron: Burgundy, navy, white, black, and some pastels 

What are some trends you think everyone should implement in their style?

Aaron: Right now, electric yellow like hip-hop fashion, white shoes, pastel colors and washed look, and a I really like the minimalistic look.

What advice fashion advice do you have for our readers? 

Aaron: Keep it simple and keep it minimal, and once you find a style that you like and that works stick with it. Buy different colors and combinations and just stick with it.

Aaron gets his inspiration mostly from the singer-songwriter Justin Bieber! He likes to keep his style minimal and does most of his shopping at H&M. His favorite season is summer!

Outfit Details

Shoes: Adidas Tubular 

Shirt: H&M’s brand Divided 

Pants: Adidas Tiro 17 Training 

Sunglasses: HMIO Round Vintage 

All photos were shot and edited by Kennedy Morillo 

Kennedy is a California native living in Murray, KY.  Her focus is Public Relations while she minors in Organizational Communication.