Models on the Rise

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

1.  Malaika Firth

The leggy Kenyan-British model hails from London.  At nineteen years old, Firth has already modeled for Valentino, Burberry and Marc Jacobs.  She is the second black model to walk on the runway for Prada!

2.  Cailin Russo

The twenty-year old San Diego native famously appeared in campaigns for Brandy Melville and American Apparel.  Although rumored to have gotten cozy with Justin Bieber, she is currently linked to surfer Luke Davis.

3.  Lera Pentelute

While studying at USC, Pentelute modeled for Billabong, Urban Outfitters and luxury boutique Reformation.  Refinery29 named her an “upcoming L.A. model[s] to watch.”

4.  Josephine Le Tutour

The French beauty caught the eye of several at New York Fashion Week.  “Never paid too much attention to Josephine, but she was a definitely a highlight in NY major shows, with major looks, starting to really like her and all her group Pauline, Josephine and Lieve.” says models_vlada.

5.  Lyndsey Scott

Coder-supermodel Lyndsey Scott (Amherst ’06) graced the catwalk for Victoria’s Secret and Calvin Klein.  “I always dreamed of it, but I wasn’t expecting it at all. I was beyond surprised.”  Now a programmer for Apple, she joined a panel of women at this year’s Harvard Intercollegiate Business Convention.  If there’s a jack of all trades, it’s Lyndsey.  She even coded for Donald Glover’s Deep Web Tour in March!