How to Treat Your Best Friend with the Help of HC Survival Kits

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

We often take the people who are closest to us for granted and expect them to know how important they are to us. However, sometimes it is good to remind the people you love just how special they are to you and how much it means to you to have them in your life. I think this can be especially true with best friends, (especially when you’re so comfortable together that you’re basically sisters) you forget to express how much you truly love and appreciate them through words and/or gestures. A great way to do this is to treat your best friend to a relaxing day together with lots of essential treats to elevate your hanging out. Here’s how this semester’s Holiday Survival Kits from Her Campus helped me show appreciation for my best friend:

1. Tarteist™ PRO Palette Lights & Camera, Lashes™ Mascara

Spoil your friend with this amazing Tarteist™ PRO Palette and Lights, Camera, Lashes™ mascara. Whether you just give it to your friend as a nice present or treat them to an amazing makeup job, your friend will love this stunning makeup. It doesn’t matter if you like a sultry or natural look, this makeup palette has you covered with its 20 ultra-pigmented shades powered by naturally-derived ingredients. Lights, Camera, Lashes™ mascara will curl and separate her eyelashes for a flawless and voluminous look that she will love and, even better, it’s made with natural ingredients such as olive esters, rice bran, and olive esters!

2. Being’s Salted Caramel & Macadamia Hand Cream

Being’s Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom and Salted Caramel & Macadamia Hand Cream are the perfect gift for your BFF. They’re small and travel-sized so she can take it with her wherever she goes to hydrate her hands during these bitter and cold Massachusetts winters. These hand creams smell amazing and make your hands incredibly soft, so why not treat your best friend with this practical and cute gift?

3. Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles

This Krazy Glue may at first seem like an odd gift to your BFF, but don’t write it off just yet. Krazy Glue is a fast-drying and powerful glue which can be used to repair most things you can think of or which can be really malleable in crafty hands. Does your BFF like to take on different craft projects? Then this could really come in handy for her in her crafty pursuits or can just be something to have around to fix anything that may need mending. A lot of people appreciate practical gifts, so why not this one?

4. #ActuallySheCan Tank Tops

These #ActuallySheCan tank tops are super cute, cozy, and a perfect gift for your BFF. It’s a great shirt for lounging but also a great shirt to wear while out conquering the world. #ActuallySheCan is a campaign focused on female empowerment by Allergan, and the shirts done in partnership with Le Motto. The shirts have positive words like “Less Drama, More Karma”, “Less Regret, More Sweat”, and  “Less Hesitation, More Meditation” which are perfect reminders for your BFF of how amazing they are, but also reminders to them to practice self-love and self-care. Plus, I just can’t get over just how darn cute they are!

5. Alba Botanica® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel

Another great item to give your BFF is Alba Botanica®’s Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel. This gel nourishes your skin in a gentle and effective way. The gel is cooling and has green tea and caffeine which reduces puffiness under eyes and revitalizes them. This gel is also easily carried with its small size, is hypoallergenic, and works gently to reduce the appearance of tired eyes. Gift this to your best friend for finals to help them counter puffy eyes from long nights doing homework and staring at books and computer screens. They can also use this to touch up their eyes after crying happy tears after receiving your thoughtful and amazing gifts!

These are just some ways you can say thank you and show your appreciation for your best friend, but certainly not the only way to. If you think any of these are a great idea or are able to get them that is great, but if not remember that you can always show your appreciation through words too!

Images: Cover, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

If you would like to write for Her Campus Mount Holyoke, or if you have any questions or comments for us, please email mt-holyoke@hercampus.com.

Deborah Fashole-Luke is a Mount Holyoke College graduate who majored is Psychology with a minor in English. She is pleased to have served as Her Campus Mt. Holyoke's former co-Campus Correspondent and co-President from 2015 to 2018. In her spare time Deborah enjoys reading, baking, playing football (soccer), listening to good music, and watching movies. She also loves spending time with family and friends!
Mount Holyoke College is a gender-inclusive, historically women's college in South Hadley, MA.