8 Questions Mohos Ask About Eating at Blanch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

As SuperBlanch becomes more of a reality each day, our questions and concerns for Blanch only grow stronger. Here are the top 8 questions we find ourselves asking about blanch at least twice a day:

1. Is the sushi safe?

2. Why is the line so long for the deli, the special, the grill (so basically everything)?

3. What exactly is “Amazing Asian Chicken” and how were you able to lump all the Asian countries’ cuisine into one dish?

4. Why can’t I get more than one bottled drink if I’m super thirsty?

5. Does the new system of having only a few food slips out at a time actually help?

6. Why are personal pizzas only at 7pm? They should be 24/7. (Or maybe they shouldn’t because I’d eat them all the time).

7. Why are cheese sticks so expensive? They’re five fried pieces of cheese, five delicious fried pieces of cheese!

8. Why are salads so expensive, I’m just trying to be healthy!

What questions have you found yourself asking about Blanch? Let us know in the comments!

If you would like to write for Her Campus Mount Holyoke, or if you have any questions or comments for us, please email mt-holyoke@hercampus.com.

Mount Holyoke College is a gender-inclusive, historically women's college in South Hadley, MA.
Lyssi Joseph

Mt Holyoke '18

Lyssi Joseph is a Mount Holyoke graduate who majored in International Relations and minored in Geography. She loved the three years that she served as co-Campus Correspondent for HC Mount Holyoke and is grateful to her co-CC, Deborah, and the amazing members of the team for making these past three years so wonderful. She is excited to follow along and see how HC Mount Holyoke continues to grow and excel. In her free time, she enjoys reading, writing, and napping.