50 Best Animal Gifs and Images to Get You Through Midterms

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

As midterms quickly approach it seems that all of us are locked in a library or in our rooms with only our favorite pillow to comfort us. We check Facebook every five seconds subconsciously. We sometimes even cry if it gets really late at night and we’re sleep deprived. Let’s face it: midterms suck, and they suck even more knowing that at the end of the semester, you have to do it all over again with finals. Luckily, though, I am here to help. Hopefully, instead of checking the void of Facebook for no current updates, you can constantly refer back to this glorious article. Just for you, I have created a compilation of the 50 best animal gifs/images (not in any particular order) to get you through midterms, the day, finals, or anything:

1. This bear was overwhelmed with his ball of hay.

2. Damn. He got game.

3. These two bunnies are named Westley and Buttercup. That’s all I’ll say. <3

4. Here, we see a bunny sleeping inside a bunny bed.

5. A very chubby husky that does not need to lose any pounds getting ready for the olympics.

6. Walrus human love.

7. Turtles not only walk slowly, but they eat slowly, too. He’s really trying there.

8. Me too.

9. This is my bunny, River. She loves her apples.

10. This is also my bunny, River. She thinks she’s a queen (because she is obviously).

11. Here she is, yet again, sprinting toward me when I call her name! What a floppy.

12. This corgi goes on better vacations than me.

13. He’s like a fluffy pillow! Who’s on top of you and just happens to weigh, like, three times as much as you do.

14. Sleepy baby bunnies in pink uggs. I’m not crying, you’re crying!

15. Very startled by the boing.

16. Flat owl initiate.

17. Goldilocks and her porridge. But she’s a cat so she’ll never be satisfied.

18. ENOUGH!

19. It’s called Four Season Interpretive Dance by: Corgi, the Corgi.

20. “What do you want Marge, I’m trying to read the news.”

21. This person who took this picture must have looked really nice because a deer would never come this close to me. *Sniff*

22. *Doesn’t know how to walk on slippery surfaces* *Goes to friend* “Buddy” “What?” *Falls*

23. Fluffy Cows that are more beautiful than I’ll ever be.  :’(

24. This is really cute, but now you can’t eat those pancakes so idk.

25. *Judges hold up 10/10* Sick moves, brah. (PS – this dog has more skillz than I ever will).

26. I’m the middle one.

27. When you come back from a spa day. When I mean spa day I mean a shower because what college student can afford a spa day, am I right?

28. “When you try you’re best but you don’t succeed” and “You boys get ready, Cause here I come, Here I come”

29. Frank, we made these.

30. College students also blow bubbles.

31. He’s just trying to learn.

32. They only love you when you have food. (I’m kidding of course, this is adorable).

33. “Sh, the baby is sleeping” *looks back* “Oh okay”

34. Patience.

35. This baby is so pretty.

36. When your neighbor owns a mini-donkey and he just loves pets.

37. Everyone knows that feeling when your owl just doesn’t want to leave your hand!

38. This is the island of Okunoshima, Japan, inhabited by only rabbits.

39. *Space Oddity plays in the background*

40. Owl and kitten love. Strange loves are my favourite kind of loves.

41. This is a wheelchair for a fish with a poor fin.

42. How I look when I eat after a workout.

43. DAMN HER BOOTY SHAKE SO WELL IN DA CLUB!

44. “What do I do with this?”

45. Boop.

46. Too smol to clean her foot standing up.

47. A clean piglet.

48. Honestly I can’t tell if either of them are real and I’ve had bunnies since I was, like, six, so.

49. “REBELLION”

50. Hang in there fam, Spring Break is right around the corner!

It brightened my day writing this, and I can only hope as much joy goes to you as it has brought me! Animals are comforting in any time of stress, so go pet the next dog you see (if it isn’t ravenous, that is) and try your best to enjoy your days!

If you got to number 50 and you said to yourself, “Noooo! Why must it end!”, I have some great news for you! You can gain unlimited access to animal viewing, provided by Animal Planet. Below are the links to all of the different live streams of different animals (there are even tarantula views, if that’s your thing).

Animal Planet Links:

If you would like to write for Her Campus Mount Holyoke, please email mt-holyoke@hercampus.com.

My name is Victoria and I am a singer/songwriter and physics enthusiast from Pleasantville, NY. I am a first year currently studying Music and Physics at Mount Holyoke College. I run for the Cross Country and Track team, and I am a big proponent of Halloween, Harry Potter, music, tea, and art.
Mount Holyoke College is a gender-inclusive, historically women's college in South Hadley, MA.