This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

College is a wonderful time. It’s new, fun, and you’re independent. Yet there are those characteristic moments and feelings that every college student knows, that lead to a good laugh when you’re procrastinating and scrolling through Facebook at midnight looking at memes instead of studying. I have compiled a list of all these memes, so that you may not procrastinate this finals week and enjoy them heartily.

1. The circle of life…

2. Naptime is the answer to life…

3. One never simply has free time in college…NEVER.

4. College professors summed up in one meme.

5. The truth has been spoken.

6. Who ever has the energy to learn?

7. How dare you breathe instead of doing your homework?

8. Don’t know why, but the syllabus always looks daunting when first handed out.

9. Every person at Mount Holyoke ever.

10. To all my science major friends…

11. How all seniors must be feeling at this current point in time.

Couldn’t have done it without you…

Best of luck to everyone this Finals Week! As I end this, I would sincerely like to thank the U.S. government for making this journey possible. I may literally never be able to pay them back for all the kindness they have extended.

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

If you would like to write for Her Campus Mount Holyoke, or if you have any questions or comments for us, please email mt-holyoke@hercampus.com.

Hello readers! I'm a freshman at Mount Holyoke College. I love writing and bringing you news. Enjoy and thank you for reading my articles!
Mount Holyoke College is a gender-inclusive, historically women's college in South Hadley, MA.