10 Questions Mohos Ask Themselves While Staying On Campus For Thanksgiving

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

1. Where is the food???

#thestruggleisreal

2. Why isn’t the PVTA running? 

The one time you actually wanna get out of bed and do something, the bus isn’t running.

3. Oh. My. Gosh. Does this mean I have first dibs on bathroom stalls and washing machines?!

I can now poop freely and do my six week old laundry.  

4. Does anyone actually live here?

I don’t remember what the campus actually looks like with people here…

5. What was that noise?

I can’t believe I’m gonna die here! Every creak and knock is a death sentence. Or a ghost. Which dorms are haunted again?

6. What am I gonna do for fun?

Good question.

7. Have I always had zero friends? 

When will my people come back to me?

8. What show should I binge watch next?

You’ve already watched Scandal, Gossip Girl, Empire, How I Met Your Mother, and Jane the Virgin. Is it time to switch things up a bit? *watches Friends for the 6th time*

9. Should I put pants on?

Definitely not. Do I even have clean pants?

10. How long can I procrastinate before I actually have to start doing work?

Same as always. *Panics on Sunday afternoon*

Remember: it may get lonely sometimes, but at least you get to dance and sing around your room without reservation or judgement!

Deborah Fashole-Luke is a Mount Holyoke College graduate who majored is Psychology with a minor in English. She is pleased to have served as Her Campus Mt. Holyoke's former co-Campus Correspondent and co-President from 2015 to 2018. In her spare time Deborah enjoys reading, baking, playing football (soccer), listening to good music, and watching movies. She also loves spending time with family and friends!
Lyssi Joseph

Mt Holyoke '18

Lyssi Joseph is a Mount Holyoke graduate who majored in International Relations and minored in Geography. She loved the three years that she served as co-Campus Correspondent for HC Mount Holyoke and is grateful to her co-CC, Deborah, and the amazing members of the team for making these past three years so wonderful. She is excited to follow along and see how HC Mount Holyoke continues to grow and excel. In her free time, she enjoys reading, writing, and napping.