ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

We’ve Got That Summertime Picks List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

It’s summer again, collegiettes! With the stress of finals finally behind us and the taste of summer between our lips, the only thing left to do is prepare. To stay fresh, stylish, healthy and contemporary, check out our favorite picks for this summer’s ultimate necessities!  

Beach Towel

Whether its for a day at the beach or soaking up some sun in your backyard, a comfortable, absorbent, and of course, stylish, beach towel is a must for the upcoming warmer months.

Our Pick: Blush Pink towel by Vera Bradley    

Other Options: Whim Flamingo towel by Martha Stewart OR Color Block towel by Lacoste

Water Bottle

As the temperatures continue to rise, hydration is super important. Whenever you’re on the go, a beverage should come along with you!

Our Pick: Forge Divide bottle by Camelbak

Other Options: Radiant Orchid Autospout Addison bottle by Contigo OR Hydrangea Wrap bottle by Tervis

Shaving Cream

We know that you’ve been neglecting to keep your legs shaved throughout the colder months, but in lieu of summer quickly approaching, it’s time to keep your legs smooth and shiny once again.

Our Pick: Raspberry Mist Moisturizing Aloe shave cream by Pure Silk  

Other Options: Flirty Mango Signature Scents shave gel by Skintimate OR Olay Vanilla Cashmere shave gel by Gillette Venus

Wallet

While keeping a wallet might seem obvious, consider upgrading to a larger size for summer. A larger wallet means more room for the money you’ll be making at a summer job or paid internship, and the more money you have, the more you can spend on summer clothes!

Our Pick: Blush Pink Accordian wallet by Vera Bradley  

Other Options: Jet Set Travel Coin wallet by Michael Kors OR Scalloped Zip Around wallet by Betsey Johnson

All set for summer, but have the travel bug? Try our favorite way to (affordably) travel on a whim with Spots app. Download in the app store, and begin shopping for nearby housing exclusively for college students!

Happy summer, collegiettes!

Feminist | Editor | Lesbian