This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Name: Jordan Glover

Year: Junior

Major: Creative Advertising

Hometown: Detroit, MI

What are you most passionate about?  Fashion, art, and music.

Where can we usually find you outside of class? At the mall looking for the latest trends!

Dream job: Creative Director for a major fashion house

Relationship Status: In a relationship

How did the two of you meet? Math class freshman year of highschool <3

What did the two of you do this past weekend for Valentine’s Day… anything exciting? We went to see Fifty Shades of Grey and then went to dinner at J. Alexander’s

Describe your first kiss: We were at the movies, it was my first date and looked over and kissed my unexpectedly… he had braces and so did I so it was awkward but amazing!

What do you look for in a partner? Confidence and a natural leader

Biggest turnoff in a guy: Someone who is insecure and/or a liar

Best pickup line: Do you feel hurt? Because you have been running through my mind all day.

Ideal Date: Outside adventure like zip lining followed by a home cooked meal and movies on the couch.

Celeb Crush: Dave Franco

Guilty Pleasure: Chocolate!

Most embarrassing moment:  I was walking into the gym and didn’t know the wall was glass smacked into the wall! LOL

What is your favorite MSU memory? Tailgating freshman year! It was such a new environment.

What is your favorite spot on campus? The fountain outside Yakeley in west circle.

What are you post graduation plans? Travel! Particularly to Italy!

What song and/or quote best describes you? “To live a creative life one must loose the fear of being wrong” –Joseph Chilton Pearce 

Feminist | Editor | Lesbian