Hannah Grieb ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Name: Hannah Grieb

Nickname: Good Grieb

Year: Freshman

Major: Child Development

Hometown: Rochester Hills, MI

Relationship Status: “Single.”

What are you involved in on campus? “Ski Club, German Club, HDFS Club, CRU/Real Life, IM Sports, Child Life Club.”

What is your favorite place on campus? “Spartan Stadium, football games are hype.”

If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go? “I would go to the Swiss Alps and ski!”

What is you go-to outfit for class? “Leggings and a sweatshirt everyday.”

Favorite Starbucks drink? “Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino.”

If you were granted one wish what would it be? “To live in Colorado to ski every day, not have to work, and have a happy family.”

What has surprised you most about college? “How busy I am every day.”

If you could be a celebrity for a day who would you be? “I would be David Beckham #abs.”

What do you think makes MSU such an amazing school? “The size and diversity of all of the students and faculty.”

What has made your first year here so special? “The people that I have met and connected with.”

My name is Shelby, I am an Advertising major pursuing minors in both PR and Graphic Design. I love being around people and experiencing new cultures, ideas, and beliefs. Some of my best memories here at MSU are spent with my best friends. My all time favorite quote is Maya Angelou's "I've learned people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
Hi Collegiettes!I'm Amber Taylor, Campus Correspondent at Michigan State University!I will graduate from MSU this May with a degree in journalism and a specialization in design. I am a native Chicagoan who loves shopping for anything from shoes, to midi rings to plates from Crate & Barrel. In my spare time, I enjoy live music and observing contemporary art. SO excited to get MSU more involved with HerCampus this year!Feel free to reach out to me! -HCXOAmber