Fall Fashion: Heeled Ankle Boots

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

As soon as the air begins to chill, the classes commence and the leaves begin to turn those vibrant colors we love so well, everyone seems to trade in their summery sandals for tall, casual boots. However, it’s not tall casual boots you see gracing the runways come fall fashion week, it’s heeled ankle boots. So, this autumn, why not spice things up a bit and go for something different? Something much more trendy. Surprisingly, these boots are just as easy to come by as their laid back counterparts that we tend to see far too often. They come in just as wide of a range of styles from designer labels to more affordable versions. For as Christian Louboutin said himself, “shoes transform your body language and attitude…they lift you physically and emotionally.”

Alena Davis is a senior journalism major at MSU and co-campus correspondent for HCMSU. She hopes to pursue a career in magazines based in New York or Chicago. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, Instagramming and excursioning with friends. Follow her on Twitter: @alenaadavis & Instagram: @alenadavis