Elliot Grandia ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Name: Elliot Grandia
Age: 21
Hometown: Rockford, MI
Major: Broadcast Journalism
Relationship status: Single
When are you graduating: May, 2013

What are your plans after graduation: Invent a new ice cream flavor and hopefully find a job.

Favorite Bar in East Lansing: Harper’s or Rick’s

What’s your favorite thing about MSU: I love the big atmosphere. You meet someone new wherever you go.

Favorite place on MSU campus: That’s hard to pick one…Spartan stadium during the night games, anywhere during the fall when the leaves are changing, and of course inside Brody cafeteria.

What’s your party trick or hidden talent: Yodeling….and eating Conrads.

What attracts you to someone or what do you look for: Someone who has confidence, is adventurous, and has a contagious smile.

Perfect date: This will sound super cliche…but at home we have a lot of cool, scenic rivers, so probably canoeing or kayaking and finding a cool place to picnic and just talk.

Favorite Pick up line: If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don’t worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.

Alena Davis is a senior journalism major at MSU and co-campus correspondent for HCMSU. She hopes to pursue a career in magazines based in New York or Chicago. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, Instagramming and excursioning with friends. Follow her on Twitter: @alenaadavis & Instagram: @alenadavis