Dominique Jackson ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Name: Dominique Jackson

Year: Junior

Major: Criminal Justice

Hometown: Kalamazoo, MI

Hobbies: Reading, Netflix and cheerleading

Relationship Status: Taken

Ideal Date: Dinner and a movie

What Are You Passionate About? Music, friends, my family and boyfriend

Why Did You Choose MSU? The beautiful campus, the many opportunities given to minority students, and the amazing aspects of social life: tailgates, sporting events, parties, etc.

Favorite Place on Campus: The women’s lounge in the MSU Union

Wildest Memory on Campus: A paint party in the rain at Delta Sigma Phi during welcome week of my freshman year

Pop Culture Obsession: Harry Potter

Celebrity Crush: Matthew Gray Gubler

Most Embarrassing Moment: Running for the CATA and tripping and falling once…it was way too much

Favorite Quote: “Trust the Timing of your Life.”
Hello! My name is Tori and I'm freshman and journalism major at Michigan State University. While I enjoy writing about a variety of things, photojournalism and the music industry are my main interests.
Hi Collegiettes!I'm Amber Taylor, Campus Correspondent at Michigan State University!I will graduate from MSU this May with a degree in journalism and a specialization in design. I am a native Chicagoan who loves shopping for anything from shoes, to midi rings to plates from Crate & Barrel. In my spare time, I enjoy live music and observing contemporary art. SO excited to get MSU more involved with HerCampus this year!Feel free to reach out to me! -HCXOAmber