Cute Customized Accessories

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Looking for something customized? Her Campus MSU ran into Sew Wonderfully Jamie on Facebook. She creates all sorts of customized designs! Recently, adding vinyl monograms and decals to her business it ranges from iphone charger decals to monogram decals you can put on your car, cups, and shirts! She also creates embroidered pieces such as pillows, shirts, koozies and more. Koozies? Yes, koozies. Perfect timing for summer! (That’s if you’re 21) Locally based, Sew Wonderfully Jamie has shown the area that she does it all! She has a facebook and blogspot as well as an etsy website. Greek letters? She can do that too! The best part about it all, is YOU choose the colors and what you want for a reasonable price! Sew Wonderfully Jamie is constantly thinking of new and innovative ideas to personalize things, which is awesome because who wants to write their initials in sharpie on everything? Could you imagine how cute it would be to have your initials monogrammed on your iPhone, iPad or Laptop? Love! Okay, now go Etsy!

Alena Davis is a senior journalism major at MSU and co-campus correspondent for HCMSU. She hopes to pursue a career in magazines based in New York or Chicago. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, Instagramming and excursioning with friends. Follow her on Twitter: @alenaadavis & Instagram: @alenadavis