5 Binge-Worthy Shows to Watch Over Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Are you bored at home? Tired of family time? Or just in need of something to do while in your food coma? Here are the best binge-worthy shows to watch while on break:

1. “Stranger Things” (Season one and two)

If you’ve been living under a rock and haven’t gotten on the “Stranger Things” bandwagon, now’s your time. You’ve got 17 episodes to catch up on, all set in the 80’s and filled with adorable kids who found big adventure in small-town America.

2. “Gilmore Girls”

“Gilmore Girls” has been over since 2007, but was recently revived with four hour-and-a-half episodes. If you’re looking for a sweet, funny, fast-talking TV show, this is the one for you.

3. “Friends”

This is an easy choice. First of all, you’ve got 10 seasons….you’ll be set for all of break and then some. Plus, who wouldn’t want to binge the greatest show in the world? If you haven’t watched it from the beginning, you better start right now.

4. “This is Us”

This show stars Mandy Moore and “Gilmore Girls’” fan-favorite Milo Ventimiglia. It’s a fabulous show about family and all of the ups and downs that families face. It’s sad, sweet, funny, and a definite must-see!

5. “Sex and the City”

If you’ve got HBO, then this is one you should definitely give a try. It tells the story of four very different friends living in New York City, falling in and out of love, taking names and kicking ass. It sassy, funny, and full of fashion.

I am a Senior at Michigan State University, majoring in Communications and minoring in PR. I love to sing in the car, play with my dog, and find new recipes to make for my roommates. Also, Netflix is life.
Content creator. Editor. Pop culture enthusiast.