Steven Tempson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Moore chapter.

Age: 22
School: Drexel
Major: Biology
Relationship Status: Single
Hometown?
 Philadelphia
It’s a typical friday night, if your not doing scientific experimentswhat are you doing?
Most likely at the gym, at the club, or hanging around school. 

Tell us something quirky about yourself that most people wouldn’t know at first glance.
I am a total nerd. A sexy nerd, but a nerd nonetheless.

Any unique hobbies?
I used to rebuild cars when I had the time.

Twenty years from now if you are not a mad scientist, where will you be in life?
Hopeful I’ll be a sane scientist. Im not sure what exactly I want to do yet, but I know it will involve science. 

What is the total makes a total package for you?
 I like short girls. They have to be funny and ready to do something stupid in a minutes notice.

What current popular female styles do you hate?
 I hate crazy colored hair. If it doesnt look natural it freaks me out.

What current popular female styles do you find attractive?
I love shorts. They might not be some new trend but I love legs, which might not make sense since i love short girls! But theres nothing like a girl in jean shorts!

Ideal first date?
A nice dinner and something both of us have never done. 

What is your deal breaker with girls?
 I don’t think I could date an uneducated girl. If you have no desire for knowledge step back.

How do you let girls know your interested?
I usually try to do something unexpected like bring her flowers or something to her job or school. 

Do you think its attractive when a girl asks a guy out?
Its not something I find attractive, it doesnt do anything for me. But its not something I’m disgusted by either. Its just another option 

Cassandra is a sophomore majoring in graphic design with a double minor in business and digital arts at Moore College of Art & Design. Cassandra is the founder and president of the HC branch at her school. She is a proud jersey girl who loves to be loud. In her free time you can find Cassandra working at Starbucks, partying, riding something fast, or trying something new. One thing is for sure wherever she is you will be sure to hear her! Cassandra loves to meet new people and do anything fun! She loves the color purple, sneakers, jeans, and of course her computer. After college Cassandra hopes to own her own advertising company and work for famous sneaker brands.