stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Our Top Five Cute and Affordable Summer Workout Outfits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Summer is all about relaxing at the beach and just having fun. Working out is probably the last thing on our minds but, a cute workout outfit will surely get you motivated! We searched high and low to find the top five cute and affordable workout outfits for you collegietes this summer!

Junior and psychology major, Emily, is wearing a comfortable and simple outfit. Her cute outfit is paired with a jacket for those early chilly mornings!  Emily tells us that her favorite workout is leg day!

Jacket – BJs: $15

Leggings – Old Navy: $15

Sneakers – Sports Authority: $55

Family and Child Studies major and dance minor, Lauren, loves core strengthening exercises! She goes on to say, “I love exercises that involve dance! Dance in general strengthens every part of your body!”

Top:  Aerie: $25

Leggings: Target, Champion brand $16

Sneakers: Nordstrom: Nike $100

English major, Chelsea, took a quick pic before she headed out to the gym! Chelsea tells us that she loves taking Zumba classes.

Top: JCPenney: $ 10

Bottoms: JCPenney: $15 

Nutrition and dietetics major, Elizabeth, is the go to girl if you want a great workout! Elizabeth tells us what her favorite workouts and exercises are, “My favorite workout is full body weight lifting and my favorite exercise in my circuit is by far squats with weights!

Here’s a picture of Elizabeth right after a great workout!

Tank top: redefinethegrindapparel.com: $20

Long tight leggings: Marshalls, jockey brand: $9.99

Coal grey sports bra: Marshall’s, Champion: $19.99

Tank: Target, Champion brand: $12

Tight compression shorts: Target, Champion brand: $16.99

Hot pink sports bra: Marshall’s, Nike:  $25.99

*Elizabeth adds that a high quality sports bra is super important!

Photo Source: 1

Jennifer is a Feature Writer for Her Campus Montclair and a junior at Montclair State University. Jennifer is majoring in nutrition with a concentration in dietetics with a biology minor. She absolutely loves to write and dance and enjoys expressing her creativity through writing and dancing! She recently began practicing yoga and she loves it very much. Jennifer hopes to become a Registered Dietitian and one day write for a health & fitness magazine. Health is very important to Jennifer and she wants to share her love of health and fitness with the world!