We all know makeup can be expensive. As collegiettes on a tight budget, you can find some hidden gems at drugstores! I hope you enjoy some of my best drugstore finds.
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation, $10.39
- I like it because it's lightweight and is formulated with SPF. It can be used by all skin types and it won't clog your pores. The buildable coverage gives your face a fresh natural finish.
- Mark Bronzer, $12.50
- The Mark Pro Bronzer gives you a gorgeous glow because it has a slight shimmer to it. It comes in a compact with a mirror and brush applicator.
- Rimmel London Natural Bronzer, $5
- The Rimmel London Natural Bronzer is a great inexpensive matte bronzer, it is highly pigmented and gives you a believable faux tan in seconds.
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush, $7.99
- This is the new powder-gel blush from Maybelline. It's easy to apply and it gives your cheeks a burst of color. Peach Satin is a pretty color for summer.
- NYX Eyeshadow Trio, $7
- I absolutely love these eyeshadow trios. The colors are rich and long lasting. The trio combinations complement each other and blend smoothly. NYX also offers eyeshadow singles which are great too.
- Loreal Felt Tip Liner, $6.50
- This is the easiest liquid eyeliner to apply. The felt tip liner is flexible and easily glides onto your lids. You can't go wrong with this liner.
- Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions Mascara, $8.95
- This mascara contains fibers that adhere to your lashes, making your lashes appear longer. No falsies needed here!
- E.L.F Lipgloss Glossy Gloss, $3
- Best inexpensive lipgloss by far. The formula is not sticky and gives your lips a pop of color with added shine.
You Might Also Like...