Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon are the Definition of Best Friend Goals in Their Latest Skit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

‘Hey Jimmy, best friends forever? Best friends forever!

Justin Timberlake stopped by The Tonight Show on Wednesday, October 26th, and like always, completely brought the house down alongside close-friend and host, Jimmy Fallon. 

The latest stop on a promotional tour for his new movie, Trolls, this appearance gave Timberlake and his late-night BFF an opportunity to revive one of their most popular skits, Camp Winnipesaukee. The skit, set at a summer camp in 1996, involves the duo donning curly wigs and singing Top-40 hits late at night, much to the annoyance of their camp counselor, Mr. Fletcher.

In previous incarnations, they’ve sung songs like Hootie and Blowifish’s “Only Wanna Be With You” and “Africa” by Toto. This time, however, it was time for the quintessential 90’s alternative hit – Alanis Morissette’s “Ironic.”

While Fallon is notorious for “breaking” in skits from his time on SNL, it was Timberlake that set off the giggle-fest this time. And I think we can all agree, once someone breaks character, the skit gets even funnier. 

Check it out below! 

Sarah Vazquez is a senior at Montclair State University, majoring in English and minoring in Journalism. She is the current Editor-in-Chief and a Co-Campus Correspondent at Her Campus Montclair. She is an avid concert-goer, podcast junkie, X-Files fanatic and someone who always has her nose buried deep inside a book.