Jenna Stampone!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.
Name: Jenna Stampone
Hometown: Old Bridge, NJ
Sign: Scorpio
Favorite Song: Carolina by Parmalee
Major: Family and Child Studies with Concentration K-6 (Teacher Ed Program)

Jenna Stampone is your all American gal! This senior loves going to country concerts, traveling, and doing yoga. When Jenna is not in class, she is usually at the Elementary School she student teaches at or in her apartment doing work. When she’s sad there’s three main things that help cheer her up: country music, chocolate, and her boyfriend. Jenna has been dating her boyfriend, Sean, for 5 years!
Jenna believes that the best quality a person can have is a sense of humor. After graduation she is determined to cross off number one on her bucket list and go skydiving! Jenna tells HerCampus that if she were stranded on an island and could only bring three things she would have to bring her phone to stay in communication with family and friends, Luke Bryan because that’s self explanatory; and a bottle of wine so she’s not thirsty – of course. 
Like most, Jenna has embarrassing moments almost every day. Her most embarrassing moment is when she was going to visit her boyfriend Sean in North Carolina this past November. She showed up at the airport for her flight and the airport employees told her that they could not find her name for the flight. To her surprise, Jenna embarrassingly found out that she booked the flight for March! Which was 4 months later. Jenna’s biggest pet peeve is when people don’t say please and thank you! It’s important to have manners! If she could do one thing to change the world, it would be to make sure that every individual has the basic necessities to life, AND BE HAPPY! Her favorite quote is the one she chose for her senior quote in high school. “Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about those who don’t. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.”
Jenna hopes that three years from now she will be teaching in her own classroom and hopefully engaged! You can find this hazel eyed cutie in the student center hanging out with friends or participating in some yoga classes in the Rec Center!