Her Campus Finals Survival Kit Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Finals are officially over tomorrow and we couldn’t get through them without some Chipotle for fuel and Pop Chips and Luna Bars for delicious, nutritional snacking.

We know some of us have been so crammed with finals that we forget to eat and when we finally remember to eat we are starving and can really use a meal or two. Well, Chipotle came to our rescue with their Buy One Get One (Burrito, Burrito Bowl, Tacos, Salad) and we couldn’t love them more for it. What’s better than one burrito? TWO burritos! We have to say we’re also super happy that Chipotle now has a vegan option with their Sofritas! Even if you’re not a vegan, we promise you you’ll find Sofritas absolutely delicious with all the different spices Chipotle uses. Thank you Chipotle for giving us the fuel we need when we are running on empty and for giving us Sofritas!

Katy Perry isn’t the only one hooked on Pop Chips. Not only are they tasty, but they’re a healthy alternative to your everyday potato chips. When we need something to munch on throughout the day, we were more than happy to turn to Pop Chips. NO GUILT HERE! Thanks Pop Chips for providing us with a guilt-free snack!

Luna Bars have always been a favorite of ours. Their packaging just screams HEALTHY! It’s a perfect snack for female students on-the-go especially during finals. Satisfy that sweet tooth with a Luna Bar of your choice! We are just dying to try the new Lemon Vanilla bar! Thanks Luna Bar!

HUGE thanks to Chipotle, Pop Chips, and Luna Bar for attending to our needs. 

I'm an eternal optimist, aspiring PR girl, fashionsta and friend. I love my position at Her Campus Montclair. Being Editor-in-Chief has taught me how to manage time, be creative with content, and most of all, how to be an effective leader. I'm currently the social media manager at the New Yorker Hotel and Manhattan Center in NYC. When I was the social media director for HC Montclair, I learned just how incredible being connected with the world could be for any business. Social media has become a part of almost everyone's life. I adore it for all it can do and hope to one day own a social media consulting firm that can go into struggling businesses or start up businesses and help them out.