This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

With the Spring semester coming to a close, it’s time to take a look back at all the music that made our semester great. For our writers that are graduating, this playlist will be especially meaningful for you as you can look back at it with fond memories of the time right before the rest of your life began!

We asked our writers to submit their favorite songs from the past semester and they didn’t disappoint. Ready to check out what our writers we’re rockin’ out to? Here are some of the highlights!

Close – Nick Jonas and Tove Lo

America’s Sweetheart – Elle King

Cheap Thrills – Sia

Heartbeat – Carrie Underwood 

Middle – DJ Snake

Stressed Out – Twenty One Pilots

When We Were Young – Adele

Famous – Kanye West

NoLo – Grace Mitchell

Kiss It Better – Rihanna

Check out the full playlist below!

Sarah Vazquez is a senior at Montclair State University, majoring in English and minoring in Journalism. She is the current Editor-in-Chief and a Co-Campus Correspondent at Her Campus Montclair. She is an avid concert-goer, podcast junkie, X-Files fanatic and someone who always has her nose buried deep inside a book.     
19. Montclair ' 18 . New Jersey. I love food, dogs, summer, hair extensions, makeup, and J. Cole.