This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Whether you’re looking for something cute and comfortable to wear to a family feast on Christmas Eve or a fun, sassy outfit to wear out to a New Year’s party, this list of easy and chic holiday looks has got you covered.

This outfit is classy enough for any family function during the holiday season, but still leaves room for you to show your own style and personality. Pair a bright red sweater with navy blue pants for a perfectly complimented combination. Finish the outfit off with burgundy heels and a pop of color with a statement necklace to dress the whole look up. This is a go-to look for any girl who loves accentuating her style with small (but noticeable) pieces, like this stunning turquoise necklace from Charming Charlie.

For a chic look that’s great for Christmas, try getting some inspiration from this stunning outfit. Burgundy is the hottest color of the season and you’ll be sure to make a statement by pairing colored jeans with a black peplum and all black accessories. This pair from American Eagle are perfect to match with black heels and a black top for one amazingly chic look.

If you want to look fancy for the holidays, but still appropriate enough to wear to family dinner, this is the outfit for you. You guessed it, burgundy is the pop-out piece of this look, as well! By pairing a crop top sweater with a black skater skirt, plain black tights and adorable tan booties, there’s still enough room to show off your trendy side while staying classy. Complete the look with these comfy and stylish booties from DSW.

Every eye will be on you with this stunning holiday look. Perfect for any girl who wants to strut her stuff before opening all of her new presents, this look features a glamorously sparkly long sleeved dress. To make it more fitting for family functions, pair the dress with black tights and heels so all of the focus is on the gorgeous dress! For a similar look, try this shimmering dress from LuLus.

What are your favorite holiday looks?

Photo Credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

My name is Kelly, I'm a senior at Montclair State. I'm an English major with a minor in journalism.