10 Gifts to Please EVERYONE On Your Christmas List!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Season’s greetings, December. Is that you so soon? Collegiettes! It is officially the bank breaking holiday season! However, Her Campus is here to make this holiday season is one for the record books. We have taken the liberty of making holiday shopping easy on the pockets and stress free! With that being said, put on your furriest socks and sip on your favorite seasonal drink; we’ve already handled the toughest part of the holiday season for you!

Grow Cocktails!

$12.00/Uncommongoods.com

Yes! You read it right; it really says: “Grow Cocktails.” Treat someone to a personal happy hour they can create in their own garden (no actual yard space needed of course!). You have to BYOA (bring your own alcohol) and the kit will provide you with your flavors and recipes. Included in the package are your flavors; six seed packets for thyme, lavender, Thai basil, mint, lemon balm, and blue borage. The kit also includes soil and instructions on how to care for your homemade cocktails. After all, a little happy hour at any hour has never hurt anyone!

Personal “My Greatest Blessings Call Me…” Framed Photo

$11.99 Via BurlapArtPrint @ Etsy.com

Give a gift on behalf of all your siblings, or take all the credit (haha!) with this personalized gift.

Face Mug

$18.00 via uncommongoods.com

An easy gift with no age limit! Whether you’re dunking cookies or storing extra marshmallows for your hot chocolate, you can be sure this is a gift that won’t be re-gifted!

What I Love About You by Me Book

$10.00 via uncommongoods.com

This fill-in-the-blank book will make for the perfect keepsake. Whether it is for romantic reasons or just because, whoever receives this gift will never have to question what it is you love about them! 

Clever Candy

If money is tight this year, no worries; you can still give a thoughtful gift on a budget! Find a jar of your choice and fill it with colorful candy, (M&M’s, Skittles, Runts, etc). Attach a note, or put it inside, describing what each color stands in comparison to the person receiving the gift! Sweet, right?

Homemade Movie Box

Another simple, yet thoughtful gift anyone of any age can enjoy. Find your box goodies at a local dollar store, or grocery market of your choice. Get as creative as you like, there’s no need to break the bank unless you want buy a new movie!

Selfie Stick

$14.99 via theselfiestick.com (or select stores)

Don’t overlook the selfie stick! A selfie stick makes a great gift because you can crack it open right away. Capture and cherish special moments from some new angles!

Ugly Hotline Bling Sweater

$10.95-$25.00 via Etsy.com

“You used to call me on my..”  This is sure to be a memorable gift! It is available in a variety of sizes on Etsy.com

Flash Tattoos

$7.00 and up via Amazon or Clothing Store

Flash Tattoos have become a big fad this year. They are the perfect accessory to any outfit, and you can find them just about anywhere!

Portable Chargers

$5.00 via five and below

So much time, so little battery. Be the hero of the dying phone this Christmas with a portable charger. It may seem silly, but with holiday house hopping season upon us, a portable charger may be more useful to someone than you think!

Most of all my fellow collegiettes, kick back and enjoy the holiday season! This time of the year isn’t for chaos and frustration, but for family and celebration. With that being said, get excited! Tis the Season!

South Jersey native whose passion for writing lured her 14 miles from New York. Lataya is a student at Montclair State with a major in Journalism.