Profile: Danielle Khoury

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Molloy chapter.

Name: Danielle Khoury

Major: Social Work

Hometown: West Islip

Year: Junior

1. How many clubs were you apart of this semester?

Four clubs!

2. That’s so many! Do you have any tips for balancing your time between being a member of so many clubs, school, and down time?

Time management! Get all your major responsibilities and work done so you have time to do the things you enjoy most.

3. So you were assistant director and assistant choreographer for this semester’s performance of Footloose by MPAC! What was that like and do you have any other experience in directing/choreographing?

It was an amazing experience! Working alongside Jojo was so much fun and I learned a lot along the way too. I’ve helped choreograph other shows before this so it was nice to be able to do it again!

4. You were also the lead in, Ariel, in Footloose this semester! How was it being the lead and how much time would you say you spent rehearsing?

It was a complete honor playing the lead! We rehearse every night during the week so probably about 10 hours a week, but it’s all worth it!

5. You’re also the Junior Class President in Molloy Student Government! What are some of your responsibilities?

I plan some of the events you see on campus. We host major events and plan fundraisers for the junior class Gala at the end of senior year!

6. Have you set up any events this semester and do we have any to look forward to next semester?

Junior Class brought the petting zoo on campus along with our pumpkin patch and we’re going to be hosting Molloy’s Got Talent next semester, so keep your eye out for some fun upcoming events!

7. Lastly, would you say being so involved at Molloy has enhanced your college experience?

Definitely! Being a part of campus life makes your college experience that much better. I wouldn’t change a thing.

Travis is 19 in his fourth semester of college! He is considered a Junior at Molloy and majors in Accounting! When he discovered(?) Her Campus at his school he immediately joined and became a writer and the Instragram coordinator. Now he is proud to be a Campus Correspondent!