freestocks ChaY8166imQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks ChaY8166imQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Valentines Day for all the Single Ladies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

I get it, all of us single ladies hate valentines. It’s so annoying seeing lovey-dovey posts of your friends and their significant others. No one cares how big of a bouquet of flowers she got this year. Or that she now has a pair of diamond earrings to match her diamond necklace. Blah Blah Blah… good for them.

In all honesty, we are happy for you ladies who are taken. You have found someone who your heart loves. But this is the one day we can just be plain bitchy about it because we’re single and don’t have that special someone yet.

So, single ladies, this day can be for you too! How? Well here are a few ideas of how you can still manage to enjoy this February 14th.

• See 50 Shades Freed with your girls. If you haven’t watched the others, be sure to watch them before you hit the cinema.

• Write corny valentines day notes to your friends. Not only will they love them, they will give you some new pick up lines.

• Treat yourself to a long, hot bath. If your roommates have boyfriends and will be out, take the chance to enjoy the house with a quite bath and soft music.

• Buy yourself a necklace or jewelry. It’s okay that it’s from yourself. You deserve to wear something cute and new!

• Go to dinner with the girls! Everyone else will be out with their loves, so why don’t you and your besties get a nice dinner too?

Sammy is what you would call a Student Solider. She is in the Army and also a Senior at MNSU. Her major is Mass Media and her minor is Communication Studies. She is from Cottage Grove, MN and enjoys her weekends in the cities. She enjoys being the Her Campus MNSU Chapters Campus Correspondent and also Young Life. She wishes that fall season was year round, but living in Minnesota she will have deal with all the seasons it brings.