Pocket Points – What You Need To Know

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Minnesota State University, Mankato campus just hopped on the bandwagon and got the app “Pocket Points”. It’s a mobile app that gives students rewards for not using their phone while in class. You simply open the app while on campus, lock your phone, and start gaining points. You can use your points at local or online businesses for discounts, gifts and coupons.

Some local places where you can redeem points are Insomnia Cookies, Marco’s Pizza, Applebee’s, Panda Express and Buffalo Wild Wings. Other online businesses that offer deals include Tilly’s, The Elephant Pants, Crocs, American Eagle, Levi’s and many more! They even have a seasonal section for the holidays.

Another incentive is that you can earn double points on Tuesdays! Don’t forget to lock your phone on campus, whether that be in the library, in class or at the gym. Start earning points now!

https://youtu.be/PH273z5I5Jc

Sammy is what you would call a Student Solider. She is in the Army and also a Senior at MNSU. Her major is Mass Media and her minor is Communication Studies. She is from Cottage Grove, MN and enjoys her weekends in the cities. She enjoys being the Her Campus MNSU Chapters Campus Correspondent and also Young Life. She wishes that fall season was year round, but living in Minnesota she will have deal with all the seasons it brings.