harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Mental Health

Living with Borderline Personality Disorder

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Living with borderline personality disorder is hell. People with BPD are like people with third degree burns over 90% of their bodies. Lacking emotional skin, they feel agony at the slightest touch or movement.

The worse is pushing away the ones I love the most. I do it out of fear of rejection, but I just end up hurting them and myself in the process.

May is Borderline Personality Awareness Month. Here is a website with more information about BPD:  https://www.nami.org/Learn-More/Mental-Health-Conditions/Borderline-Personality-Disorder

Hi. My name is Priscilla Ann Pomeroy. I'm a senior here at MNSU and I'm 25 years old. I also have an ESA who is a cat named Wally. I few of the things I enjoy are Marvel, cats, NASCAR, journaling, Christmas, Disney, Star Wars, football, music, board games, game shows, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Winnie the Pooh, pop culture, Hot Topic, Funko Pops, Blue October, Avril Lavigne, Celine Dion, Wonder Women, Baby Yoda or the Child, Lane Bryant, The Little Mermaid, Moana, Cars, Pixar, Amazon, Chase Elliott (NASCAR), musicals, The Lion King, singing, and writing.
Sammy is what you would call a Student Solider. She is in the Army and also a Senior at MNSU. Her major is Mass Media and her minor is Communication Studies. She is from Cottage Grove, MN and enjoys her weekends in the cities. She enjoys being the Her Campus MNSU Chapters Campus Correspondent and also Young Life. She wishes that fall season was year round, but living in Minnesota she will have deal with all the seasons it brings.