The Best Websites for College Students

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

I don’t know about you, but before I make any online purchase as a college student, I always search for a coupon code first. As students, we receive special offers given our financial circumstances (you know, attending college and all). However, lately, I’ve noticed a lot of students aren’t aware of all the awesome deals specifically for students and where they can find them. I’ve created a list of money-saving websites for college students that should be bookmarked on any college student’s device. Happy Shopping!

Ebates is a cashback site that allows you to get money in return for your online and in-store purchases from a variety of stores. Getting paid to shop has to be one of my favorite things about being a user on their site. You can even opt-in to receive your cash back in the form of gift cards to some of your go-to stores.

UNIDAYS has been a lifesaver for me in countless online purchases. This website is specifically tailored to college students only, where they offer fashion, beauty, food, and tech coupon codes. These coupon codes are most often not marketed on the company’s site and to regular customers, so they are great bonuses for student shoppers.

This site, while new to me, is similar to Ebates in the sense that you can receive cash back in the form of gift cards from shopping online, watching videos, surfing the web and taking surveys. While surveys are often tedious, they really pay off in the end…literally.

This list may seem small, but it saves big! I never shop online anymore without checking in with one of these sites beforehand and 95% of the time, I find a student discount just for me. While these are merely retail saving sites, there are so many other ways to save as a college student when it comes down to books, school supplies, tech accessories and more. It’s important to know the benefits of being a student and the extra love we receive from retail companies who understand our situation. You may think you can’t wait for the day you’ll be out of school, but these sites will leave you wishing you could be a student forever!

Hello! My name's Emily, but most people call me "Ems". At 20-years-old, I'm currently attending Minnesota State University, Mankato and pursuing a Mass Media Communications degree. I'm an iced coffee addict, Netflix junky, social media fanatic, fashion enthusiast and family-oriented gal. I live for Minnesota summers at my family cabin, discovering new coffee shops, testing out all the latest trends and snapping pictures with my friends and boyfriend. Cheers to a beautiful and breathtaking spring season, and I hope you enjoy my coming posts!
Sammy is what you would call a Student Solider. She is in the Army and also a Senior at MNSU. Her major is Mass Media and her minor is Communication Studies. She is from Cottage Grove, MN and enjoys her weekends in the cities. She enjoys being the Her Campus MNSU Chapters Campus Correspondent and also Young Life. She wishes that fall season was year round, but living in Minnesota she will have deal with all the seasons it brings.